Dundalk Library is a hive of activity throughout May with the following events, open to all:
- Days of Yore: An evening of photographs and memories of old Dundalk with Harry Lee & Larry O’Hagan on Tuesday May 1st at 6.30pm to celebrate the Bealtaine Festival.
- Tree of Life: Workshop combining meditation and painting on Tuesday May 8th at 11.00am. This is a Healthy Ireland event.
- Bealtaine Table Quiz: A table quiz for retired people on Thursday May 10th at 2.30pm.
- Make A Worry Cushion: A 6 week beginners knitting class for children aged 8-12. Classes will take place at 3.00pm on Saturdays beginning May 12th until June 23rd. Please note there will be no class on June 2nd due to the bank holiday. Limited places available, booking is essential. This is a Healthy Ireland class.
- Pins and Needles Sewing Workshop: A craft workshop for adults taking place Tuesday May 15th at 3.00pm. Limited places available, booking is essential.
- The Life of Patrick Kavanagh: A book launch by Constance Shortt on Thursday May 17th at 6.00pm.
- Animal Tales: Storytelling suitable for ages 3-7 on Saturday May 19th at 11.30am.
- Dundalk Men’s Sheds Choir: Music performance by the Dundalk Men’s Sheds on Thursday May 24th at 12.00pm
All events are free but places are limited. Please ring Dundalk Library on 042-9353190 to book a place. Follow us on and on Twitter @louthcoco or Click here to checkout their Facebook page