Louth County Council clean streets program provides specialised services, which contribute to the town centre’s quality of life and economic success. Dundalk BIDS partners with government agencies and utility companies to ensure the public space is appropriately maintained.
Dundalk BIDS regularly reports items to the LCC to ensure a safe and clean environment. Each item is cataloged, reported, and tracked until it is completed.
These items include:
- Tree health
- Paint for crosswalks and travel/turn lanes
- Flex posts and paint for bike lanes
- Traffic lights and walk signals
- Street lights
- Hazardous sidewalks
- Missing, broken, or unclear signage
- Clogged catch basins
- Construction projects
- Rodent and vector concerns
- Issues and concerns within the National Parks