This fast-moving seminar will be led by retail expert Keith Harford who has worked with some of Ireland’s leading retailers. He acted as retail advisor to Feargal Quinn’s TV Show “Retail Therapy”.
This short but high impact seminar is targeted at owner/managers from consumer facing business, especially retail, and will address:
• Global Retail Trends – What’s hot and what’s not in 2017.
• Developing a simple and realistic growth strategy
• Five steps to improve your own management effectiveness.
• Brilliant ideas for marketing on a shoestring.
• Making the most of your independence – carving out a nice for your business.
This seminar is suitable for owner/managers in the following sectors:
• Restaurants and Cafes
• Beauty Salons
• Opticians, Dentists, GPs and other service providers
Venue: An Táin Art Centre | Crowe Street | Dundalk | Co. Louth
Time: 14.00 to 17.30 | Date: 7th March 2017
Book Now: 1890 202 303 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.localenterprise.ie/Louth